Sp4rk's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamespot News
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Rules - Please read this.

Go down

Rules - Please read this. Empty Rules - Please read this.

Post  GuiltySp4rk Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Religion: No religious threads or comments whatsoever, regardless of the purpose. Religion can start unwanted trouble. I also ask that you do not mention your religious status, or religion you're following. I have nothing against religion and I'm religious myself, this is just to keep the forum clean and healthy from the start. Thank you for understanding.
Swearing: Swearing can be silly and fun, however I ask you to keep it to a minimum.
Abuse: I will NOT stand for the harassment or abuse of anybody on this forum. Sure it's just the internet, but things hurt just as bad if not worse in some ways when it's done over the internet. You are to respect each other and have a good time.
Sexual Content/Speech: I won't tolerate any sexual content or speech on this forum.

I use a three warning system, upon breaking any of the rules above you may be verbally corrected, or if it is severe, you will be warned. Upon receiving your third warning, you'll have just one more mess up and you're gone. I believe in second, third, fourth, and fifth chances. I've had my fair share of chances in life. If a user is warned, he/she will have their name on a personal list with a check beside their name. If you don't break anymore rules over an amount of time, I'll remove the check and you'll be back to normal.

Not much more to say. Obey these, and have a good time.
GuiltySp4rk
GuiltySp4rk
Admin
Admin

https://sp4rksplace.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum